14th January 1991 I was born in this beautiful world from the most beautiful source, my mother!
and 14th January 2012, I turned 21....hahaha Crap, its too old dude.. 18 was fine, 19 too was pretty okay and 20 haha never really mattered but 21 woops now its time to grow old. Find a job or apply for masters or may be search for a guy haha...
But on top of growing old I had some awesome moments celebrating for the same with my best people.
My girls are the best and my Shiamakites are truly mad..
But what fun!
This year definitely got the highest number of wishes for obvious reasons of my photography in SDIPA...haha and its great to see that. It feels so great to be important to some people.. Really felt so blessed with such loving and caring people around my arms who are always there for me no matter what the situation is.. I just want to thank God, my dearest parents and all my friends who always wish the best for me! :D I am indeed very lucky... :D :D
and 14th January 2012, I turned 21....hahaha Crap, its too old dude.. 18 was fine, 19 too was pretty okay and 20 haha never really mattered but 21 woops now its time to grow old. Find a job or apply for masters or may be search for a guy haha...
But on top of growing old I had some awesome moments celebrating for the same with my best people.
My girls are the best and my Shiamakites are truly mad..
But what fun!
| The Decor!! haha |
| The Bday Girl!! :) |
| The smile :) |
| I love you Dimpi my love !! |
| Yes i was hungry since morning !! haha |
| One of the sweetest person i know!! Vibss |
| Again the Bday girl!! :D |
| Gosh we are so cute...haha |
| Three best girls...haha |
| I love us!! :D |
| hahah Shivani you are the sweetest..! |
| Garima :D |
| Megha and Sangeeta ji!! |
| oh i danced too!! haha |
| Now thats a bday girl!! :P |
| Two girls who made my day!! thanku :D |
| Shivaniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!! |
| :D :D Sangeeta ji, best gift she gave. |
| Jiggy Piggy lots of love!! |
| The DJ for the night!! haha |
| The photographer for the night.,..haha |
| Charu, nivi love yaaaa.... |
| I adore this guy!! :D |
| Vibhakarrrr!!! |
| Two best people...Jiggy and Utsav!! <3 |
| Anubhavvvv you are the most humble!! :D |
| Love you Jiggy! |
| I love this guy ...Utsav <3 |
| Ohhh The Sdipa gang!! haha |
No comments:
Post a Comment