Sunday, October 2, 2011

Its Hip Hop!!

Another shoot with my boys!!
but this time with a touch of Hip Hop with Indian beauty.....
Models - Utsav, Sidi, Naman, Tanuj and Hardik
Photographer - Mona Jain :P haha
Venue - Lodhi Garden, Delhi
Utsav My rockstar....

These are the boys...Watch out for them!!

Talent....hahaha

Right attitude....

The dudes....

The butterfly stunt.....:P

They are worth clicking..

Men in action.!!

I love this frame.....The boys look super cool...

Sidi!!! My hero!!!

Thats Tanuj...:D

Rockstar utsav!!

Again the boys....Amazing they are..

The background <3

Here comes Hardik boy....Finally

Ufff the pose.!! haha

Sidiiiiiiiiiiiii :D

Tanuj ji!!

I love this pose on them!!

Tanuj and Utsav!!

Naman, finally with a solo!! :)

Utsav....this was his idea...

The boys...watch out for their attitude...

This is what you call amazing....

Creativity lies everywhere...

hahahaha

The poser

Naman......

The jumpers....haha

And they jumped....

These are my boys....In their best....
I loved clicking them.....
My friends are super amazing....
Thank you guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment